Saturday, August 29, 2020

Technology

 This course teaches you a lot of technical and mechanical errors that people might make and I am very thankful for that. The technology tools shown in the web page was very helpful and I am familiar with tools such as the spell check and word counter widgets. These helped me my freshman year with comp 1 and 2. These are great helpful tools to add to your browser to further help improve writing and reading. The online environment causes for a more wider spread and open minded work space. Everyone seems to have the grasp of this course, due to the organization of this course and its routinely similar workload every week. I have gotten a lot better in terms of my computer skills along with microsoft office. I want to better my writing skills overall in this course. One extension I would recommend adding to web browsers is grammarly tool. This tool offers not only an advanced spell check machine, but included word count, dictionary, thesaurus and many more. This tool has definitely helped me advance in my writing skills. I look forward to learning more interesting tools and tips along this course. Down below is a picture of what I will be doing 24/7. 



No comments:

Post a Comment