Saturday, August 29, 2020

Assignments.. 1st Impression

 My honest first impression of this course was that it looks like a busy workload, however the organization in this course made it a lot easier. I am interested in seeing how online courses play out especially because it is done at our own pace. The blog posts are really interesting and its great to see everyones opinion on topics. I look forward to the storytelling aspect of this course. It seems like a really interesting way to showcase different unique styles of writing. I cannot wait to read some of the stories written by other students.  This course is nothing like any class I have ever taken, I look forward to seeing how this course plays out. The topics chosen in this course is topics that have an open minded and wide spread answers. Seeing that many classes are online, I wonder how hectic and unorganized many peoples schedules are. I have been very organized this first week, however like every year as we dig deeper into the course people start to lack. My schedule thus far has been easy, however once I start working I will have to learn to adapt to the new wave. I have always been good at multitasking, however sometimes I wish I had a couple more hands and arms like the picture below.....



No comments:

Post a Comment