Monday, November 30, 2020

Learning Challenge: HEART

    I chose to watch the video on "What would happen if you didn't sleep?" This was mostly due to my terrible sleep schedule, so I wanted to educate myself. I was aware of the fact that a student wanted to experiment with what would happen if he did not sleep, but I was unaware of what exactly happened. I am somewhat curious to see how long I could go without sleep, but I like my life so I think I will stay curious for a while. I will look into other people that conducted similar experiments and see how long they lasted. This was a very informative video, that elaborate the journey with the 11 days of sleepless nights. Losing shut eye can lead to death, which is a dangerous risk for this experiment. Everyone reading this, please get your 8-10 hours of sleep per night and your body will thank you. Getting less than this amount can lead to effects on your health, which will affect your day to day behavior. Pay attention to your sleep schedule and track your time. Read and educate yourself on information about your sleep schedule.






No comments:

Post a Comment