Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Storybook Favorites

                      Life as Animals of the Epics

    This specific story caught my attention off the bat with the title, "Life as Animals of the Epics". I am familiar with the idea of reincarnation, through my experience with the Buddhism religion. The concept behind this story was great and played out in a very interactive way. I enjoyed the control the author gave to the readers. It allowed for a much more fascinating experience. The introduction does a great job in grabbing and maintaining the readers attention through creative techniques in writing. The author made the whole experience feel like a video game, which many people will find attractive. Therefore making this a great story telling piece of work. My personal favorite in this specific story was the story of the horse, and how it created an environment where you essentially find yourself through tough battles in life, and find comfort in unexpected places. It reminds us to always keep a positive mind and never let things out of your grasp. 

   RBA

    RBA or Ramayana Basketball Association was such a brilliant idea and quite simply put hilarious to me. As a fan of the NBA, it was hard for me to not click on such a story titled as such. I enjoyed the comedic change in names in basketball players. The author did a great job playing a script close to the reality of the game. The author made relativeness to the real life resemblance to the NBA. The page layout was very appealing and easy to navigate. I could tell the effort was put into this page as the visual clues tied along with the story telling. The authors creative story telling allowed for visual clues. From a readers point of view, this serves the readers a greater comprehensive ability. One addition I would have made to this page is try to tweak the resemblance of the page to the main NBA page. I feel like this would have been a minor adjustment that would greatly increase the purpose of this page.  


          The Beginning of the End

    Great Topic and brilliant attention grabbing heading is what bought my attention to this page. I like the twist and the double meaning behind the title, "The beginning of the end". Overall the layout of the page was great and was easy to navigate. I liked his story, however he could have gotten creative with the technique of storytelling. He took a pretty basic approach by leading with his introduction by name and the purpose of the story. This is pretty common, however he made sure to dig deeper into the story line which definitely made this story interesting. My personal favorite section of this page was The Golden Egg. It had such a mysterious plot, which lead me to think and have my own perspective in the story. I believe he did this on purpose in order to give the readers some freedom in the reading and story comprehending.  



No comments:

Post a Comment