Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Favorite Place.... Paris, France

 Paris, France. I have always dreamt of visiting and maybe even living in France. It is a wonderful place with such a heavy culture. Paris also has one of my favorite sports teams (PSG). The city is known for their rich taste in architecture, art and especially cuisine. It is such a beautiful city that is most likely on many peoples bucket list. Just look at that view, its beautiful!!!!


                                                    

                                                               (Photo by Marie Nadine Pierre)  

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo choice, PB! I have been to Paris just once, and oh my gosh: it was unforgettable! I hope you will get to visit there, and maybe even live there. I am a museum-person, and the museums in Paris are AMAZING.... I just checked at my favorite, Musée d'Orsay link, to see if they are open again. They are! Slowly but surely we need to get to the other side of the pandemic so that all the museums can open again everywhere... especially in lovely Paris!

    ReplyDelete