Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 I really enjoy how this class is set up. It provides us with the freedom to push ourselves and find weak spots in our writing and reading. I would rate the feedback process a solid 10/10. I like the ability to have an open mind in our stories and most importantly our feedback. It gives me the opportunity to leave nice yet productive comments on students. I am most definitely getting to know some familiar students through continuous feedback and comments. I am very happy that the class system is set up this way. I have learned numerous different ways of commenting, feedback and feedforward. I really enjoy the idea of an interactive community, however, maybe making the comments and stories more public without search would be a great way to bring students together. Maybe even finding a format, where you can see students live writing their story, or a more interactive platform. Overall I am very pleased with comments and feedback I have received as well as given out. 







No comments:

Post a Comment