Thursday, October 15, 2020

Week 8 Progress

 Seeing my progress build in this class has to be one of my favorite features in the design of this course. I am able to see weaknesses and strong suites. I am overall happy with my grade in this course, as I am responsible for my grade. I will do extra bonus work to make-up for missed assignments and points. I am proud of my progress in my writing ability. I feel like at this point in the course, I have grasped the hang of the schedule and weekly routine. I really enjoy being able to use my own imagination and creativity in our writing. I would honestly not change a thing, because this course teaches you responsibility and gives each of us a chance to make improvements, while simultaneously teaching us material about Epics of India. My goal is to not miss any more assignments and receive an A in this course. I will make minor adjustments to my posts to make them more ideal and more fluent. Overall I believe this course is a great way for you to learn and most importantly improve. 



No comments:

Post a Comment