Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

 This week's reading and writing really allowed me to analyze my own work, thus allowing me to see areas that need improvement. Looking back at my assignments, I can see that I can do a good job with my writing, however, it could have been made better. Overall I am satisfied with my blogs and website. I do want to make the website more interactable and enjoyable so that way it is more memorable to the audience. In concern to my stories, I believe choosing the option to stick with my imagination and made up stories is working in my favour. This allows me to have a more creative process in my writing. I have noticed throughout my weeks in this course, that I need to improve on my peer review and final drafts. I can do a better job at making sure grammatical errors are gone. Overall I feel like I have been making slight improvement in y writing ability. My favourite reading so far has to be the story of Rama and Sita. This story was able to showcase what brilliant plot and theme look like. This class has shown me a very strategic style of writing when it comes to reading. I use the author's notes in my reading to help analyze inner thoughts. I believe this has helped me improve both my reading and writing skills. I look forward to more interesting readings in this course. I want to analyze themes and deeper meanings behind these stories and make a serious connection of that theme in my revisions. 


This picture above shows a bold picture of Rama from the stories mentioned in the readings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment